Why do you need my credit card information to activate the free trial?
By saving your billing information, we guarantee you uninterrupted access to your account when you choose to extend your subscription beyond the free trial period. You may cancel during your trial period to avoid being billed at the end of the free trial period.
What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel your subscription at anytime; No questions asked. To cancel, just follow these steps:
- Sign in with your username and password
- Click on Account>Settings in the upper right
- Scroll to the bottom of your Account Settings and click on “Cancel my Subscription”
What happens at the end of the free trial period?
When your free trial period ends we will charge $199 to your credit card on file to cover the next full month’s subscription. Your subscription will remain active and your card will be charged $199 each month until you decide to cancel your account.
What are my computer requirements for watching videos in the training library?
- You need an Internet connection with sufficient bandwidth to view our streaming videos
- All videos are both Mac and PC compatible
- We recommend using the following supported browsers to view our website:
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Firefox 18 or higher
- Chrome 24 or higher
- Safari 5 or higher
- Or on your tablet or mobile device
Can I watch the videos offline by downloading or purchasing in DVD format?
The subscription to our video library is for online access only.
If you are interested in purchasing any of our training videos in another format to watch offline, please contact us
Do you offer Group accounts?
Currently, we only offer Individual accounts. Each person that wants to access our video training library should sign-up for their own account.
If you are part of a Group and would like to sign-up for multiple accounts at once, please contact us and we’ll help you get set-up.