Watch this Before You Get Started
with V-Ray for SketchUp
(V-Ray for SketchUp 3.6 + SketchUp Pro 2018)
There’s an important step when rendering that people often miss. Learn the 5 things to do in this step to avoid getting mediocre renderings out of V-Ray for SketchUp.
This video covers:
- How to position the Sun in SketchUp so that V-Ray can properly shine sunlight into your model
- Techniques for using Groups, Components & Layers in SketchUp to make your rendering workflow more efficient in V-Ray
- Tips for organizing your materials to make them easier to work with in V-Ray
- The difference in how V-Ray renders details, and why you need to add more of them in SketchUp to take your renderings to the next level
- How to optimize your polygon count in SketchUp for faster, higher quality renderings in V-Ray
Remember to subscribe, so you don't miss our next video!